Dr. Michael Johnson is the host of The Back Doctors Podcast. The Back Doctors Podcast is weekly conversations with doctors from around the world sharing patient stories as they inform, educate, and offer hope for the millions of people who have back pain.
On this episode, Dr. Johnson encourages doctors to become certified Cox Technic Evidence Based Spine Specialists.
Dr. Johnson practices in Richmond, Indiana and is a 1988 graduate of Palmer College and has been a Cox Technic Certified doctor for over 20 years.
- Dr. Johnson was running a martial starts studio when one of his students, a local chiropractor, told him that he would make a great chiropractor
- It just hit him and it made so much sense at the time
- "Love is a verb"
- Loving someone requires doing, regardless of who it is
- "Don't let the negative few ruin the positive many"
- In June of 2015, Dr. Johnson got a letter from the office of the Indiana Attorney General saying "State of Indiana VS Michael Johnson before the Board of Chiropractic Examiners."
- It was a personal suit against Dr. Johnson $170,000
- When your life is spinning out of control, your health is always something you still have control over
- Get a coach or mentor who is doing what you want to do
- Be a spine specialist
- Check out Hal Elrod's book The Miracle Morning
- Also check out Gretchen Rubin's book Better Than Before